Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I’m Beginning to See and Feel

I’m beginning to see the light of the free flow of life, 
The light I must have in order to create the power.
I’m beginning to feel the power that flows through me,
The power that allows me to begin to blossom and burst forth.

I’m beginning to feel the light and energy of each day,
The day that brings free mornings and creating nights.
I’m beginning to turn the corner of new light of healing,
The light that warms me to walk with the power of healing.

My power comes from the light and my ancestors;
My ancestors lead me to the spirit.
The spirit enters me each day to feel the power of the ancestors;
My ancestors guide me to heal the earth and my inner soul.

The light surrounds me and envelopes my soul;
My soul becomes strengthened to reach out and touch.
My touch reaches from deep inside me and touches other souls; 
Those souls cover me with a warmth that satisfies my heart.

My heart sings with an exalted joy;
My joy touches all who enter my life.
My life fulfills the love of those who came before,
And so my ancestors fill me so I can fulfill my mission.

And so I can see the joy of life;
My life feels the warmth of contentment.
Contentment allows me to reach out to share my love;
My love allows the everlasting power of healing.

Healing brings me warmth;
Warmth covers me with satisfaction;
Satisfaction makes me know I am alive.
And so life goes on to heal,
And therefore it is!


© Hilda Ward, 2015

Orange Coneflower
photo by Tony Russell



1 comment:

jean said...

Another powerful poem, Hilda!