Monday, June 3, 2013

Today


Today, I acknowledge my true self,
    accepting myself just as I am now;
Today, I welcome this day with a 
    warm heart and open arms;
Today, I let the presence within me
    bless the presence within others and
    the presence within others bless me;
Today, I take time to smell the roses, look
    at the sky, and listen to the birds sing;
Today, I surrender fully to the Cosmic 
    Power that is in everything;
Today, I am a new person doing a new 
    thing, something beautiful and eternal;
Today, the only business on my agenda
     is today's business;
Today, I am free, happy, and at peace
     with God, myself, and all creation.

    © Uriah J. Fields, 2013

Time to Look at the Sky
Photo by Tony Russell

1 comment:

jean said...

Thanks for making me feel wonderful with the positive energy in this poem!